mizuno volleyball shoes white MIZUNO Men's shoes Sports & outdoor shoes Running shoes , Mizuno men's wave kazan running shoes gunmetal/tangerine tango/diva blue sports & outdoor road,mizuno volleyball,In Stock mizuno volleyball knee pads,professional online store
- xtaticride - xtatic lugs and xtatic groove adapt to their surroundings and work harmoniously with the body to deliver a secure, stable ride.
- dynamotion fit - through extensive research, mizuno have discovered that traditional footwear distorts in the collar and heel during the gait cycle, resulting in heel slippage and a poor fit. this technology relieves the stress the foot naturally places on footwear, thereby eliminating discomfort for a perfect fit.
- outer material: synthetic
- sole: gum rubber
- closure: lace-up
- u4ic midsole - lightweight, durable midsole that is more responsive.
- x lugs - positioned on the outsole to deliver superb multi-directional grip without adding unnecessary weight.
- x groove - the x groove enhances the shoe's torsional flexibility, in turn allowing the foot to experience a natural range of motion as it passes through the gait.
utilising a dynamotion fit upper, the mizuno wave kazan trail running shoe delivers an adaptive fit that moves the way you do. using the latest motion capture technology and biomechanical data, mizuno have designed a shoe that actively works with the foot throughout the gait cycle. a concave wave integrated into the midsole serves as an advanced structural support mechanism that dampens the impact forces received over uneven ground. its unique design protects the foot whilst facilitating a smooth heel to toe transition with each stride. mizuno's u4ic midsole is constructed from a compound that is 30% lighter but yields a performance that is equal, if not superior to other, comparable midsoles in the mizuno range. boasting an aggressive x lug design, the outsole is constructed to be thinner, with a greater space divide than previous models for enhanced grip and an altogether lighter build. wet traction engineering employs a synthetic/rubber/leather compound to break through standing water with greater proficiency and deliver consistent traction on any surface. an x groove enhances the outsole's torsional flexibility to enable the foot to move naturally as it passes over uneven terrain for improved proprioception and sensory feedback. an x-10 carbon rubber compound is applied to areas that are particularly susceptible to wear in order to prolong the shoe's longevity and its ability to generate traction.
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.